donderdag 12 april 2012

Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ&sns=fb

This is what inspires me about music, what it can do to somebody, or to everybody actually.
You can get so much different feelings out of it which can affect your state of mind right away.
This old man hears music from is own era and just gets alive again.
There is also something of a nostalgic feeling about this, why the man comes alive again.
And you can create nostalgia, I hope that with my toy I can also create nostalgia.
Designing a toy, let children have a lot of fun with it and 20 years later they can look back happily thinking about how much fun they had with my toy. Just like I do with Furby, Barby, Clay, Lego and Duplo and ofcourse my Thunderbird Island.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten