zaterdag 18 augustus 2012

Green screen magic

I'm really not familiar with montaging or Adobe After Effects. But I still want to create some sort of trailer, to get people warmed up for Virtuoso. The thing I wanted most was a shot of a child conducting with Virtuoso in front of a whole orchestra instead of his livingroom. Therefore I've created a 'green screen' in the living room of my cousin today, and I filmed him. I've spend a whole evening behind the computer, and I must say that -for a first timer- the result is quite good!



Thank you Youtube Adobe After Effects tutorial guys!

Also I've tried a first montage today. I montaged it on the musical piece that is playable in the prototype (Hall of the mountain king, Grieg). Thing is, this piece is about 3 minutes long. So my montage is way too long as well. Stan (Virtuoso's orchestrator and composer) will make a shorter version of the musical piece tomorrow. Here's a sneakpeak!



Like my new logo? Just made it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten