donderdag 16 augustus 2012

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This is bad. Today was supposed to be the day that the musicsystem and the hardware were put together in the model of Virtuoso. But the tilt compensated compass (which registrates all movements with the baton) just stopped working and is beyond repair. This means that the conducting baton doesn't work anymore and that I have to cancel the final playtest coming saturday.

Monday we'll have a new tilt compensated compass, so I hope that we have enough time monday to fix Virtuoso. But I'm afraid that there will be no final playtest, tuesday is my final exam presentation, so there is just no time left. I'm going to try and do the best I can though.

Furthermore, the model of Virtuoso is finished, I'll give you a sneakpeak!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten