zondag 22 januari 2012

Week 22

This week I've explored by using Keri Smiths book 'How to be an explorer of the world'.
I've put on music of horror movie 'The Ring' while traveling.
I went on a stroll and ended at the beach in Scheveningen.
I've been an self-ethnographer, documenting how many times I've said something without thinking.
I've done a questionairy, asked people what their online name was, where they wanted to go, how they think about mustaches and so on.
I've created logo's for all my daily activities.
And I've done some people spotting, sitting in a cafetaria, looking at people that stroll by, checking out what they wear and document this.

I had to present this to Tarek Atrissi, who is probably going to be my mentor (but that is not sure yet).
In this presentation I also had to tell what my qualities, knowledge and skills are (which is visual design and play design) and what I wanted to develop (I want to develop these skills further and combine them into one project).
Together with Tom van der Linden (another Game Artist), I'm planning to choose an existing story and use it to create an interactive book. Tom is mainly focusing on concept art, while I am researching play design and do visual design as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten