donderdag 14 juni 2012

Some more pattern iterations

I forgot to post these ones, but I made these iterations after the last playtest. I also made some iterations in material (reflectiveness), I have a big favorite as you can see. But I'm first going to design some more forms to see if the current form is okay or if there is something better.


Today I talked with my supervisor, Tarek Atrissi. He really liked the current designs, especially because there are so much variations. It would be a nice idea to design different variations of the toy, so that children can choose their favorite one. Just like you can choose an Ipod in your favorite color. It's a great way to let your user connect with your toy, because he already create a bond with the variation he or she picked as his or her favorite.
So for my toy I'm going to design (at least) three visual variations for Virtuoso. A girly one, a boyish one and one that is attractive for both boys and girls.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten