donderdag 21 juni 2012

Test test

The children were very enthousiastic about the visual designs. Again I've had two groups of four children, both containing two boys and two girls per group.
As predicted, the girls loved the pink designs, but also the original design of Virtuoso and the star shaped one. It was surprising to see that they also liked the blue version I designed for the boys.
For the boys, they loved the star shaped one and the blue one. The boys also liked the one bottom right,  because it had green in it. 'We really like the colors blue, red, green, yellow and orange, because that are boycolors', was their answer on why they liked it. So maybe I should try to add a little more green or even orange for the design of the boyish version of Virtuoso.
Both group also liked the rainbow colored design. But I am not too fond of that one myself.

Most important thing is that the children were attracted to my visual designs. I think it's time now to choose three and finish the inside of the product as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten