woensdag 29 februari 2012

Concept: ImaginAir

Last weekend I went to a birthdayparty of my 'sister in law', who has this adorable three-year old, Olivier. I love to play with him. He has got a very big imagination and a very big interest in healthy food, like carrots, olives but he also loves peanutbutter (the biologic one yes).
I always play along with him. When he is at my place he always want to go play on my bed and hide under the sheets. Not because there are monsters. But because he likes 'de spannende donker' (the tensive dark). We have to be very silent and he tells me that there is no need for me to be scared (ofcourse his mother always sais that to him, but this is his imagination, so now I'm the one who shouldn't be scared. He is the one who's scared ofcourse, but he plays that he isn't).
At a sudden moment he is done with 'de spannende donker' and he starts giving me imaginary presents (who doesn't like presents). 9 out of 10 times I get a bubbleblower and we blow imaginary bubbles.

The most fun is when we (all the grown-ups) play along with Olivier. Last weekend we were at my 'sister in law's, we were all sitting on the bed (again) together with Olivier, pretending we're in a plane. I was the pilot. Olivier told where we should go (mom, dad, grandma, which shows how big the world of a three-year old is) and I brought them there. Everytime I turned left, everybody leaned left, the same for right, up and down. And sometimes we had turbelention.

Olivier is three-years old. He has got a very big imagination, he's not that much of a builder yet, he is most fond of fantasy-play. He doesn't need anything to entertain himself with but his own imagination.

So I got up with a concept: ImaginAir. Which is nothing more but a cardboard package with nothing but air in it, which you can open and get whatever you want out of it, dinosaurs, planes, bubble blowers, not even the sky is the limit!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten