dinsdag 28 februari 2012

The Wall





I realized I needed more focus. This blog is not easy enough to get a clear view of all my thoughts and gained knowledge. So I decided to use my wall as an analogue blog. I've put a lot of pictures that inspire me on this wall, but also examples of interactive books and games and other media. I use post-its and paint to quickly explain elements that I find interesting or important.

Today I added inspirational pictures that tell about children's imagination. Which is my inpiration to do this project. I want to focus more on this aspect. Till now I was researching interactive books and thinking about how to design one. And I got stuck. Today I realized that I should do it the other way around. I want to design something for children that triggers their imagination. I will still be designing an Interactive Children's Book, but I will look at it from a play design view. Which is funny, because I'm saying this all along, but it is only since today that I realized what it actually meant!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten